Business Analyst (B2B SaaS)
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam AreaProduct
About the Company
Solutions 4 Delivery is a Software as Service (SaaS) company, that provides Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs) with the omnichannel operating system to run their business in the most effective and efficient way. In other words, we help restaurants to get more orders. Our team builds and services innovative products based on the newest technologies, consisting of a wide variety of functionalities and innovative modules while offering our employees flexible working conditions. S4D is part of the Saas100, MT/Sprout selected the best performing SaaS companies of 2022 in the Netherlands. We are looking for a Business Analyst to strengthen our Product team.
Our Product team is continuously working to improve our products for our users, in practice, we serve three users: headquarters of a Quick Service Restaurants chain, franchisees (the restaurant and their employees), and the customers of the restaurants. As a Business Analyst, you will be working together with Product Owners, Designers, and Developers to keep improving our product on a daily basis. By doing research, setting user requirements, and writing stories that will add value to our product within each sprint. For example, you will be responsible for improving our POS system, by optimizing the operational processes in-store by making sure our product has a seamless user experience!
Based on the product vision and company goals, the Business Analyst researches the market, analyzes user behavior on our current product, and collaborates with stakeholders to define high-impact focus points and set needed requirements. The Business Analyst works together with the Product Owners and UX/UI Designers to deliver a ready-to-develop solution to the Development team. To realize features, the Business Analyst works together with the Development team by answering questions and providing clarification where needed.
To summarize it, the Business Analyst helps decide how we use our ingredients to make the best product and makes sure that all ingredients are well tested before the product reaches our products.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Energetic and a proactive attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have an analytical mindset
- You have a get-things-done mentality and a pro-active attitude
- Bonus point for product experience within SaaS
- Bonus points for experience working in Scrum
- Bonus points for experience within the hospitality industry
Why Solutions 4 Delivery 👇
- International work environment and flat organization
- Impactful role at one of the fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands
- Apple MacBook
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Healthy lunch at the office
- In-office gym
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid-working environment
- 25 paid holidays