Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam AreaHuman resources
About the Company
Solutions 4 Delivery is a Software as Service (SaaS) company, that provides Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs) with the omnichannel operating system to run their business in the most effective and efficient way. In other words, we help restaurants to get more orders and work more efficiently. Our team builds and services innovative products based on the newest technologies, consisting of a wide variety of functionalities and innovative modules while offering our employees flexible working conditions. Our key values are teamwork and ownership. You will be part of a Saas100 company, as MT/Sprout has selected Solutions 4 Delivery as one of the best performing SaaS companies of 2022.
In order to optimally facilitate our international growth, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and service-minded HR Officer. This person would complement our team and helps colleagues, talents, and customers to excel. So do you have the talent and drive? To grow and make a difference? To get the best out of yourself?
The HR Officer provides full-cycle HR administrative support and will be responsible for keeping our employees happy on the job and recruitment new employees. You will be the contact person for our employees and provide high-quality administrative support. You will be responsible for the on-boarding and off-boarding of employees. This includes drafting employment agreements and all contract letters, applying for 30% rulings and employee visas when necessary, and ensuring the processes go smoothly for all parties involved. Responsible for employee data input and accuracy in all our systems: HR Systems, sick leave management system, pension, insurance providers, etc.
You will support in organizing team events and booking travel arrangements for employees. Handle day-to-day HR operational tasks and provide support on projects and other requests. You will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as Word and Excel. Asset management, ensuring that employees have the appropriate hardware to be successful on their job. Next to that, you make sure the office is clean and tidy.
- You are passionate about making people happy
- You like to do recruitment
- You believe in our mission and share our company values
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
- You are hands-on and take ownership
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent studies
Why Solutions 4 Delivery 👇
- International work environment and flat organization
- Impactful role at one of the fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible public holiday policy
- 25 paid holidays
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Healthy lunch at the office
- Annual offsite together with our two offices
- In-office gym
- Free language classes