Product Marketer (B2B SaaS)
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam AreaGrowth
About the Company
Solutions 4 Delivery is a Software as Service (SaaS) company, that provides Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs) with an omnichannel operating system to help run a better business. In other words, we help restaurants to get more orders and work more efficiently. Our team builds and services innovative products based on the newest technologies, consisting of a wide variety of functionalities and innovative modules while offering our employees flexible working conditions. You will be working at a Saas100 company, as MT/Sprout has selected Solutions 4 Delivery as one of the best performing SaaS companies of 2022. We are looking for our first Product Marketer, who will be responsible for building impactful marketing programs for existing and new solutions.
As our Product Marketer, you will be part of the Growth team and responsible for driving business impact by working closely with all the different teams to drive key business results. As part of this role, you will be responsible for building impactful marketing programs for existing and new solutions. This role requires a combination of product understanding, creative/brand thinking, project management, communication skills, writing skills, customer research, as well as consumer marketing experience. You are driven to increase awareness and adoption of our software solution.
- You believe in our mission, share our company values, and don't shy away from learning about our solution in depth
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative, is detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Craft and manage impactful go-to-market roadmap, including messaging, positioning, and PR strategies.
- You have 2+ years of experience in Product Marketing
- You make sure there is consistency regarding messaging and branding company-wide.
- Drive research plans to derive customer insights, steer & validate the product, and stay on top of the competitive landscape.
- Presenting information and insights amongst multiple stakeholders in
- You use metrics to measure if your work resonates with the audience
- You create and implement customer marketing campaigns to educate clients
- Bonus point for experience within B2B SaaS in the enterprise space
- Bonus points for experience within the food delivery industry
Why Solutions 4 Delivery 👇
- International work environment and flat organization
- Impactful role at one of the fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands
- Apple MacBook
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Healthy lunch at the office
- In-office gym
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid-working environment
- 25 paid holidays