Product Owner (B2B SaaS)
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam AreaProduct
About the Company
Solutions 4 Delivery is a Software as Service (SaaS) company, that provides Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs) with the omnichannel operating system to run their business in the most effective and efficient way. In other words, we help restaurants to get more orders. Our team builds and services innovative products based on the newest technologies, consisting of a wide variety of functionalities and innovative modules while offering our employees flexible working conditions. Our key values are teamwork and ownership. You will be part of a Saas100 company, as MT/Sprout has selected Solutions 4 Delivery as one of the best performing SaaS companies of 2022. We are looking for a Product Owner, who will be responsible for improving a module of our software solution.
Our product team is continuously working to improve our products for our users, in practice, we serve three users: headquarters of a Quick Service Restaurants chain, franchisees (the restaurant and their employees), and the customers of the restaurants. By analyzing the users’ behavior on our current platform, researching the market, and conducting usability tests the product team designs features that add value to our product.
Based on market trends, company goals, and input from stakeholders, the Product Owner outlines the product vision and prioritizes items, to add the most value possible to the product. The Product Owner analyzes the current platform, the market, and current user behaviour. To realize solutions, the Product Owner works together with the Development team by prioritizing the backlog, providing insights and clarification where needed, and continuously assessing what is needed to add the most value possible with each iteration of the product.
The Product Owner owns a certain module (for example Integrations) and decides how we use our ingredients to make the best product and makes sure that all ingredients are well tested before the product reaches our users.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of product experience within SaaS
- Proactive attitude that wants to own projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have a goal-driven mindset
- You have an analytical mindset
- You have a get-things-done mentality and a pro-active attitude
- Bonus points for experience working in Scrum
- Bonus points for experience within the hospitality industry
Why Solutions 4 Delivery 👇
- International work environment and flat organization
- Impactful role at one of the fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Apple MacBook
- Hybrid-working environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible public holiday policy
- 25 paid holidays
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Healthy lunch at the office
- Annual offsite together with our two offices
- In-office gym
- Free language classes