Support Coordinator (B2B SaaS)
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam AreaOperations
About the Company
Solutions 4 Delivery is a Software as Service (SaaS) company, that provides Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs) with the omnichannel operating system to run their business in the most effective and efficient way. In other words, we help restaurants to get more orders. Our team builds and services innovative products based on the newest technologies, consisting of a wide variety of functionalities and innovative modules while offering our employees flexible working conditions. S4D is part of the Saas100, MT/Sprout selected the best performing SaaS companies of 2022 in the Netherlands. We are looking for our Support Coordinator, who will be responsible for improving our Support efforts with our partners.
We are currently looking for a Support Coordinator to ensure that we deliver the best service possible to our clients, like for example New York Pizza, Telepizza, Apache Pizza, and Pizza Hut. Our Support team is there to help our customers get the most out of our solution. Whenever the headquarters or a specific store from our partners has a question or a problem, they reach out to the Support team for help.
Our Support team consists of Support Heroes, who are students that work shifts between 5:00 PM and 11:00 PM, and who are the first line of support for our partners during the “Hungry Hours”. The team receives questions such as how to change the store’s opening hours, and how HQ can best set up a new promotion, but also about bugs or outages in the system. You will manage and mentor this team.
You spend most of your time coaching the Support Heroes, improving processes, and performing actions to prevent certain types of questions from arriving, such as by preparing training for franchisees and store employees. Next to that, during office hours you handle the questions that come in from our partners, although during the day just relatively few questions from our partners come in.
Of course, you do not do this alone, especially our Head of Operations and COO will work closely with you to make Support a real source of Customer satisfaction. You ensure that our Service Levels continuously improve.
- You have at least 2 years of experience working within a role where you have supported clients or partners
- You have a get-things-done mentality
- You radiate energy to your team
- You are eager to manage and continuously improve a team
- You are eager to learn about our software solution in depth
- You have great attention to detail
- You are used to analyzing performance and improvement opportunities through metrics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch
- Bonus points for a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Bonus points for having managed a team in the past
- Bonus points for experience in improving support processes
- Bonus points for experience within the hospitality industry
- Bonus points for knowledge of any further languages
Why Solutions 4 Delivery 👇
- International work environment and flat organization
- Impactful role at one of the fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands
- Apple MacBook
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Healthy lunch at the office
- In-office gym
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid-working environment
- 25 paid holidays